PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS
- All the information contained in this Website (including photo’s, dimensions, lay out’s etc.) is for general information purposes only.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Website may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. BMO Offshore gives you permission to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. The content of the Website may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website. Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, BMO Offshore takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- BMO Offshore reserves the right to change the specifications of services and products presented on this website without prior notice. Unless specifically agreed otherwise, RVOI 2001 published by KIVI NIRIA will apply as the general conditions for any offer made by BMO. BMO’s financial liability will be limited to the amount of its fee for the order and shall expire one year after completion of the work. BMO will not be liable for consequential damage.
- For any further information regarding these terms, please send your enquiry to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BMO Offshore will do its best to provide you with a prompt response to your comments, however we do not guarantee nor be responsible for, that your e-mails, or other electronic communications, will be received or processed in a timely manner.